Hiatus Mode On
POSTED ON 04/07/2014 AT 21:15 \\
 ♔ | via Facebook

Assalamualaikum and hey guys. It's quite long I didn't post anything here, tho. And I don't think I have a lot of ideas to write. Hmmm just to inform that I have been hiatus since last May as I had registered to officially be a cucms' student. Alhamdullillah, praise Allah swt I have been selected to continue my tertiary level study in foundation in science leading to pharmacy at Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences in Cyberjaya, Selangor.

Now, I had finished my first short-sem and I will spend my precious holidays with enjoy....and need to study for chemistry too as next sem, chemistry will be my challenging subject despite of physics two. I had come back to Terengganu on 2nd July on the evening as my flight was on 2.55 pm and I have arrived nearly 4 pm. And I had been at the airport nearly 7 hours as I went together with friends and one of them had her flight to depart on 8.20am. So we had arrived at klia 2 at 7.30am. And to be honest, I was really tired that I spent my an hour flight with sleeping.

And yeay I will be back to Cyberjaya on this 13th July. But, I'm not that glad actually, hopeful that I can spend more time with my family.

Now we have a new family member! His name is Snow, it's a cat actually. A persian mixed kampung cat lol. I know Snow is lil bit girly but i don't know what name should I pick as he has such white fur but his tail is lil bit greyish. Snow is really adorable. And he's cute..really. Ahh I will miss him when I was away.

Oh before I forget..again. Before this I had joined a contest, a graphic contest and Alhamdulillah, I have been elected as first runner up (got second place) and I had been the first participant, so inshaAllah I will got a mystery prizes. Can't wait to get that prizes!! Thanks a lot dear ~

Okay, that's all for today. I will write more about my life being a university student later. See you soon. Stay tuned dear!